.desplegable { background-color: #ccc; color: #000; }

jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

HOMEWORK . 2 INTERMEDIATE



Hello guys, CLick on this link to download the slides .SLIDES  Print, cut and stick them on your notebooks. Also, you have to complete some excercises.
In addition, you have to write a paragraph about your day. Use simple past.
Here is the example
Hello, my name is ISMAEL  and These were some activities I did yesterday. In the morning I got up at 5 a.m.Then I took a shower. ALso I .......In the afternoon , I ........................ At night I ...............................................  (Write 20 sentences, 6 in the morning, 8 in the afternoon and 6 at night)

1 comentario:

  1. Goodnight Professor
    one question
    because I can not open the link to this on your blog?
    when I open the link goes to the url of the page is wrong and that the file does not exist could help me with that thank you very much
    Atte. Cristhian 2C

    ResponderEliminar